Holding the Black Shark 4 with one hand is ultimately not stock firmware file very comfortable, and I most often found myself using both hands. Likewise, even though the phone is relatively thin at only 0.39 inches (10mm), it’s 6.42 inches (163mm) tall and 3 inches (76mm) wide. It also has a fingerprint reader in the middle of the right side.
It’s okay for a few pictures and small videos, but as soon you start recording long videos, the processor gets a lot of data to process and starts to heat up. So Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro may stop recording video if it heats too much. Smartphones dissipate heat via the body, but when we install a case, it decreases the effectiveness of the process. Heating beyond the safe temperatures can kill the processor, and the battery can explode. A quite strong OLED flickering is visible at brightness levels below 100%, but this is also common for this screen type. Before buying, you should try out whether you feel disturbed by it at low brightness. Black Shark Technology CEO Luo Yuzhou confirmed on Weibo that all units of Black Shark 3S are sold out, so Black Shark 4 will be on the market soon.
- None of the shots captured with the front camera in low-light amounted to anything.
- Everyone who called could hear me clearly over the stove or sink, and I never had to yell.
- With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device.
- In short, Black Shark seems ready to break new records with its next Black Shark 4 , starting with its battery and who knows …
That’s a fraction of the Black Shark 4 Pro’s 720Hz spec, but I’d argue that the tangible difference probably isn’t perceptible to most people. And, at this point, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 within the S22 series outpaces the Snapdragon 888 that’s in the 4 Pro. You can have most of the power that you need in a phone that looks far better than this one and works with many more US carriers. The Black Shark 4 Pro won’t work with LTE or 5G networks on most carriers — at least reliably. It’s compatible with a smattering of bands for AT&T and T-Mobile, but it’s not broad support in the slightest. It’s helpful that Xiaomi includes a tutorial for using the software, even if it’s all but required due to the added complexity of having so many features. In it, there are toggles that let you take advantage of this phone’s many impressive specs, like its 720Hz touch sampling rate, or a “Ludicrous Mode,” that pushes the specs to their limit.
- The CPU and GPU are the main components that affect performance.
- Factors such as missing information from the manufacturer or third-party sources, differences in how information is reported, and human error during data collection can impact accuracy.
- In fact, most smartphones on the list cost more than the 4 Pro, which makes its Single-Core score of 1,111 and Multi-Core score of 3,675 all the more impressive.
Probably with other features that we will discover in the coming days. As a result, this fast charge will make the battery in the new Black Shark 4 take less than 15 minutes to charge . A whole load record that will allow us to have 100% autonomy in the blink of an eye. Xiaomist A portal to share question and answer about smartphone , problems , news and …
Xiaomi Black Shark 4 uses Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset, Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) CPU, Adreno 650 GPU. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 supports 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G networks with Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). Xiaomi Black Shark 4 uses Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery.